1. What does Rain sell? Rain sells seed-based, liquid nutritional supplements, and skincare products. Rain calls their products “category-creating,” meaning no one else produces supplements derived solely from seeds.
2. What are Rain’s most popular products? One of Rain’s most popular products is Soul, the original, seed-based product. This is two ounces of condensed nutrition with essential nutrients from black cumin seed, black raspberry seed, chardonnay grape seed, and D-ribose to recover and fight off environmental threats. Another popular option is Core, a replacement for your wheatgrass shots and green smoothies, designed to give your body the benefits it should be getting from daily greens.
3. How much does it cost to join Rain? The least you can spend to become a Rain distributor is $104.95. For that, you get a Virtual Business Kit ($39.95) and sign up as a recurring customer of Soul ($65) or Core ($73). Of course, you can make a bigger investment — probably with the promise of getting your business started off right — by getting a Soul Basic ($104.95), Soul Builder ($299), Launch Basic ($315), Soul Pro ($689), Launch Pro ($1,249), or Soul Elite ($1,320) package. With the larger packages, you get a Success Kit instead of just a Business Kit.
4. Is Rain a scam? No, Rain is a legitimate supplement business. It’s certified as a pharmaceutical-grade manufacturer and for its good manufacturing practice. It’s certified drug-free and GMO-free. Unlike many other MLMs today, though, you can’t buy their products online. You can only get them from a distributor.
5. What is Rain’s BBB rating? A+
6. How long has Rain been in business? Since 2011
7. What is Rain’s revenue? $4.7 million
8. How many Rain distributors are there? 10,075
9. What lawsuits have been filed? We didn’t see any lawsuits online.
10. Comparable companies: Shaklee, Trevo, Purium
So it turns out they actually have a pretty unique angle as a nutrition MLM…Should you get involved?
Product-wise these guys might be legit, but if it’s just the income opportunity that excites you there are better options out there…
Click here for my #1 recommendation
Either way, here’s the full review on Rain (the company).